[erlang-questions] Chocolatey NuGet Installer For Erlang

Onorio Catenacci Catenacci@REDACTED
Wed Sep 21 14:36:00 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I know this isn't a subject of wide interest but I did want to make sure
that those folks who care about this are aware.

There was an issue with silent install of Erlang via ChocolateyNuGet (CNG)
on Windows.  I have now resolved that issue and the latest Erlang 19
package (Erlang 19.0.20160907) on CNG should install silently with no issue
whatever.

As I say, I realize this isn't a matter of lots of interest but I do want
to make sure those folks who use this are aware of this fix.

--
Onorio Catenacci

http://onor.io
http://www.google.com/+OnorioCatenacci