[erlang-questions] Learning from the Manual

Wilmar Pérez ewdpb@REDACTED
Tue Sep 20 16:24:20 CEST 2016

Hi Peter

I am in the same boat as you: very excited to learn Erlang but somehow
finding clear information very cumbersome to get my hands on. Tutorials and
many books (well, there are not that many), tend to stick to the basics or
go right ahead to the overly complicated almost impossible to understand
code. So far the most useful books I have found are "Programming Erlang" by
Joe Armstrong and "Introducing Erlang" by  Simon St. Laurent.

If you find anything useful please send it my way. In an ideal world I
would like to have something very similar to a university level course book
with labs.

Good luck with your learning

Regards,

Wilmar