[erlang-questions] Erlang documentation (was: Apology)

Alin Popa alin.popa@REDACTED
Tue Sep 20 10:53:26 CEST 2016

Worth mentioning that maybe there should be a version tag for each
function/module saying when it was added? Happened to me few times already
to realise that a particular function which was present in the
documentation, was not available in my particular Erlang version, and I
found out that only when running the tests (e.g. ets:update_counter/4 is
not available in Erlang 17, but I can see it in here
http://erlang.org/doc/man/ets.html#update_counter-4; and unless I'm missing
something, it doesn't say when it was added).

Alin