[erlang-questions] Trace erlang BIFs with dbg

Dmytro Lytovchenko dmytro.lytovchenko@REDACTED
Sat Sep 10 12:59:36 CEST 2016

There is a known problem observed in unreleased Erlang R20, that I am
working to have fixed soon, and the sympthoms are that some BIFs do not
send trace messages for returns and exceptions. Some other BIFs do, though.
I can not say when this problem appeared first, but it could be present in
R19. Possibly related to recent changes in tracing.

This is fundamental problem (SOME execution paths of some BIFs do not have
trace checks/reports in them), and i am on it.