[erlang-questions] What is the point of Spawn(Node, Fun) if Node has to have the same module loadable as a client node?

Alex Arnon alex.arnon@REDACTED
Wed Sep 7 12:15:27 CEST 2016

I know we have an AST, my question should have been phrased "would the
Erlang AST itself be appropriate?".
Would it be appropriate in the scenario, where peer servers ship fun
invocations around, without the need for security checks and constraints?