[erlang-questions] [ANN] Positive version 13.3.7

Tristan Sloughter t@REDACTED
Fri Mar 25 23:10:34 CET 2016

All I want to say, since the argument, 'it is just a joke/satire', is so
often used in this discussion and many, many others, is that something
being a joke in itself does not mean it is in good taste. Nor does it
mean satirical take doesn't come from a place of smug jerkiness.

--
  Tristan Sloughter
  t@REDACTED