[erlang-questions] [ANN] Positive version 13.3.7

Lee Sylvester lee.sylvester@REDACTED
Fri Mar 25 19:47:16 CET 2016

JS is a major player due to laziness.  I'm sorry, but a JS runtime on the
server is never a good idea.  I don't use Elixir / Erlang for every
project, I use the right tool for the job, whether I've used it before or
not.  It just so happens that Elixir / Erlang is often the right tool.

I'm sure it's the same for you guys?  The fact that Erlangs language is
poetry and Elixir's eco-system is bliss means nothing :-P