[erlang-questions] Problems stop/attach a release

Khitai Pang khitai.pang@REDACTED
Mon Mar 21 14:37:06 CET 2016

No, I have no erlang:set_cookie/2 in my code.  Now the app gets cookie
from vm.args (-setcookie).

I do have another problem though, if I remove -setcookie from the
vm.args and rebuild the release, the built release can't start.  I don't
understand why.

Thanks
Khitai