[erlang-questions] which one is more efficiency? ets or pattern match?

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Thu Mar 17 14:33:56 CET 2016

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 6:26 PM, Jesper Louis Andersen
<jesper.louis.andersen@REDACTED> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 1:47 PM, Björn Gustavsson <bjorn@REDACTED> wrote:
>>
>> P.S. As one of the biggest fans of the sofs module,
>> I thought I had to defend sofs. :-)
>

> I think the sofs module is one I should cover in a blog post. It is one of
> the best modules we have.

That module vexes me.  I wanted a set of sets data structure in my HSS
project but I was never able to figure out how to use the sofs module.
Reading that modules documentation humbles me to the point where I
feel I am not qualified to be a software engineer.

If either of you could show e how to use it here I'd be thankful:

     https://github.com/vances/hss/blob/master/src/hss.erl
          hss:add_implicit_registration_set/2

--
     -Vance