[erlang-questions] plists:foreach performances

Caragea Silviu silviu.cpp@REDACTED
Thu Mar 10 20:33:50 CET 2016

Hello Felix,

The repo is : https://github.com/silviucpp/plists.git

I've tested your code and it's much slower than plists. In fact I
discovered that using {processes, schedulers} in plists speedup this a lot
and outperform everything.

tt(X)->
    Fun = fun(_X) ->
        ok