[erlang-questions] [ANN] Rebar3 first stable release 3.0.0

Jesse Gumm gumm@REDACTED
Wed Mar 9 20:02:42 CET 2016

Awesome! Looking forward to transitioning from rebar2 with my stuff.

Thanks for all the hard work to make this happen. Following from the
sidelines on the rebar mailing list has been informative. Now to just get
my hands dirty after all the hard work is done!

Cheers!

--
Jesse Gumm
Owner, Sigma Star Systems