[erlang-questions] JFDB / Erlang Database

Lyn Headley lheadley@REDACTED
Fri Jul 22 23:59:14 CEST 2016

This looks very nice to me, and I'm excited to see where it goes. I've
also had to think a lot lately about the persistence solutions
available to erlang programmers, and still feel like I haven't fallen
in love yet. Your list of issues rings quite true to me. My current
project rolls its own (non-atomic) thing that I'm hoping will be good
enough, but deep down I can see the problems with it.

Looking forward to seeing this project grow!