[erlang-questions] erlang:setnode/3 and sctp

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Tue Jan 26 05:41:04 CET 2016

If memory serves me right, this flag was introduced to erts well after we
implemented the SCTP driver back in 2008 (I believe it was erts R11B at
that time), so you might have uncovered a regression bug.