[erlang-questions] possible dialyzer bug

Brujo Benavides fernando.benavides@REDACTED
Mon Jan 25 15:14:26 CET 2016

Zach:

	Dialyzer is basically telling you that, with the parameters you’re using MapId, UserId, ClientId, Terms), the function convert_map_to_record/4 can never return {ok, _}.
	Without the code preceding the function call and the code for convert_map_to_record/4, it’ll be hard to tell you exactly what’s going on.
	Cheers!