[erlang-questions] SSH daemon, raw mode for shell function

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Fri Jan 8 12:02:23 CET 2016

Hi!

This does not seem to be documented, but looking at the code you should be
able to include gen_tcp/inet options in the ssh:daemon options list and
they will be pass on to gen_tcp/inet if not explicitly disallowed. Have not
tried the raw option.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP Team - Ericsson AB