[erlang-questions] Why we need a -module() attribute?

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Fri Feb 26 01:52:31 CET 2016

BTW has anyone considered that this “issue” if “solved” would be the same solution that would solve the irksome pains caused by relative file & URI paths too? I suspect that a true solution would resolve all of that and be a major contribution to computer science… I’m listening :)