[erlang-questions] tiny erlang

Tony Rogvall tony@REDACTED
Wed Feb 24 17:35:35 CET 2016

I recently put together som instructions on how to cross compile erlang
and user applications.
It includes how to cross compile zlib/openssl/ncurses to get a decent
crypto environment and a working terminal up and running.

You can find it here:

https://github.com/tonyrog/otp-cross <https://github.com/tonyrog/otp-cross>

This is not a HOWTO make a tiny erlang but can be used as a template for
how to build the important parts.

/Tony