[erlang-questions] Request feedback on example project

zxq9 zxq9@REDACTED
Wed Feb 3 07:00:02 CET 2016

Two days ago I wrote a simple UUID utility as an example of bit syntax.
Yesterday I decided I wanted it to be an example of documentation and
readability as well.

I would like feedback from new and old Erlangers in terms of readability,
documentation, what is easy to understand, what is hard to understand, etc.
My goal is to develop a style plain enough that a utility application just
above the threshold of clear triviality (like a UUID utility) is mostly
understandable even to someone new to Erlang.

https://github.com/zxq9/zuuid

No ninja tricks should be in there. If there are any please bring them to
my attention so they can be removed.

Thanks

-Craig