[erlang-questions] OpenFlow Framework

Wilmar Pérez ewdpb@REDACTED
Mon Dec 26 23:43:15 CET 2016

Hello Andreas

Thanks for the reply. I saw FlowER but since I didn't see any update to you
for the last two or three years I assumed it was abandoned. I am just
learning my way through Erlang, I don't think I would contribute with
anything meaningful. I was only able to find an older presentation and a
slide share deck on FlowER. Is there any other information available?

Best regards,

Wilmar.