[erlang-questions] simple_one_for_one supervisor: strange error when stopping node

Alex S. alex0player@REDACTED
Wed Dec 21 18:39:25 CET 2016

As a followup, the following insights from OTP 19’s source code:

	    %% If a naughty child did unlink and the child dies before
	    %% monitor the result will be that shutdown/2 receives a
	    %% 'DOWN'-message with reason noproc.
	    %% If the child should die after the unlink there
	    %% will be a 'DOWN'-message with a correct reason
	    %% that will be handled in shutdown/2.