[erlang-questions] How to build erlang without wxWindows?

Todd Greenwood-Geer t.greenwoodgeer@REDACTED
Tue Dec 20 07:18:50 CET 2016

Successfully building 19.2 on Ubuntu 16.04 and 16.10 (vagrant +
virtualbox). The key was to add the following:

Add "--without-wx" to the KERL_CONFIGURE_OPTIONS, which in turn get
passed to 'configure'.

FWIW - the build still complains that wx is not enabled, but continues
with the build.

-Todd

https://github.com/ToddG/vagrant-erlang