[erlang-questions] Amazon AWS benchmarking of erlang-diameter not upto the mark

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Mon Aug 29 21:04:54 CEST 2016

Hello,

You’ve experienced difference due to network configuration. CPU factor is important but I’ll spent more time to study network config.

You have not defined to us your local network config, its latency, used operating system, networking kernel options and Erlang flags. Similarly, your AWS config is not know to us either.

Best Regards,
Dmitry