[erlang-questions] rpc call from erlang node to cnode

ARUN P arunp@REDACTED
Mon Aug 1 17:22:01 CEST 2016

Hi Vlad,

      Thank you for the valuable comment. Actually i have implemented
cnode the way you have mentioned ie. through message passing. The cnode
is used to interface erlang with my C application, which is a library
and have some handy number of functions implemented in it with unique
functionalities. So if i want to call any of those functions, i need to
send specific message, these messages should be interpreted at cnode and
based on this i should call the specific functionality. The message
interpretation was tedious, thats why this doubt popped up in my mind.

Best regard
Arun