[erlang-questions] Mnesia: inconsistent views without netsplit?

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Wed Apr 27 09:03:10 CEST 2016

1) No clue. But would be interested if you have an idea what have gone
wrong.

2) mnesia:del_table_copy(...) followed by mnesia:add_table_copy(..) should
re-copy the table from the other nodes.