[erlang-questions] How to keep adding items to a data structure

Donald Steven t6sn7gt@REDACTED
Sun Apr 24 17:48:59 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm very new to erlang (though quite comfortable with C), trying to
write a program to do some AI composition.   Can anyone please suggest a
solution to a very  basic problem I've been struggling with for days,
looking at lists, arrays, and records to no avail:

===

How do I code the following in erlang (problem example is written in a
pseudo-C style):

start with an empty music-event list-or-array-or-record
for i = 1 to 1000
     append new musical-event to the end of the music-event
list-or-array-or-record

===

Thanks so much.

Don