[erlang-questions] Elixir vs. Erlang

Lee Sylvester lee.sylvester@REDACTED
Sun Apr 24 07:47:37 CEST 2016

These are all good points.  Erlang is a "better" syntax, imho, but then I
didn't come from Ruby.  I love records and find your point in that regard
valid.  The rope hanging issue is developer dependent, though, I feel.

I will say, that having Ruby developers in the office, I'm more likely to
get BEAM used in a project thanks to Elixir.