[erlang-questions] Tsung1.6 installation is failing against erlang R14B

srinivas talluru srinivas.talluru@REDACTED
Wed Apr 13 08:16:08 CEST 2016

As per Tsung doc, We are installing R14B(erlang), and then installing Tsung
1.6

R14B-erlang [configure/compilation and installation was successful]
tsung1.6- compilation successful, But while installing we see below error.
find: cycle detected for /usr/lib/locale/en_US.UTF-8/LC_CTYPE/32/
install: ts_websocket.hrl was not found anywhere!
gmake: *** [install_recorder] Error 2
Did any once faced similar kind of issue?

Note: Because with Latest Erlang version (OTP18) we are facing compilation
issues with erlang in Solaris x86
Thanks,
Srinivas