[erlang-questions] How to get wxerlang working in in Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS

Boris Mühmer boris.muehmer@REDACTED
Mon Apr 11 11:36:38 CEST 2016

I don't think it is a good idea to set the DISPLAY variable like You did.

I just found this link:

http://fabiorehm.com/blog/2014/09/11/running-gui-apps-with-docker/

Maybe this will give You some hints how to get it running.

Regards,
Boris