[erlang-questions] Wanted additions to the maps module?

Björn-Egil Dahlberg wallentin.dahlberg@REDACTED
Fri Apr 8 20:31:37 CEST 2016

Hi there!

I would like to know if you have any desires that we extend the current
maps module with additional functionality?

Have you repeated some code or built your own private lib to handle certain
maps specific tasks and thought "why isn't this in the maps module?"

I would like to know!

There is still time before 19.0 to extend the current API.

We have for example discussed adding {get, put, update, remove}_path type
of functions where we handle nested maps. Would this be useful? Would it be
used?

What have we missed?

// Björn-Egil