[erlang-questions] Description of Erlang Garbage Collection

zxq9 zxq9@REDACTED
Fri Apr 8 11:39:23 CEST 2016

On 2016年4月8日 金曜日 11:29:54 Lukas Larsson wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I've long worked on a text that describes in detail exactly how the Erlang
> garbage collector works. During the last month I finally took the time to
> finish it and also included the changes that have been made in the current
> master branch to be released in Erlang/OTP 19.0.
>
> You can read the description here:
> https://www.erlang-solutions.com/blog/erlang-19-0-garbage-collector.html

Nice, Lukas!

Thanks for taking the time to write this up. That's right up there with
the in-depth explanations of some of the map internals and the scheduler
explanations that have gone round.

Great stuff!

-Craig