[erlang-questions] epgsql help

David Welton davidnwelton@REDACTED
Thu Oct 15 00:35:34 CEST 2015

Hi,

>> but I could use a little extra help if anyone's interested.  There's
>> not a ton of work, mostly just correcting the occasional bug, or
>> adding support for various Postgres types.

> Howdy! Over at Chef we make heavy use of epgsql* in our erlang-based
> projects. We've found epgsql to be a solid foundation for a while now.

Cool!

> I'm happy to help out, just point me in the right direction. I can't speak
> for my coworkers, but I would be surprised if there weren't others willing
> as well.
>
> * and we have our own fork of this   project - currently not very far behind
> it - that we're gradually getting off of.

Basically just looking over pull requests to make sure they're not
doing something bad, and that they're in keeping with keeping the
project as simple as possible.

The basics don't change, mostly, it's the extra types and especially
'dynamic' types that seem to cause the headaches.

Thank you
--
David N. Welton

http://www.welton.it/davidw/