[erlang-questions] Languages running on BEAM

Ivan Uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Sat Nov 14 20:37:38 CET 2015

Sorry, I didn't mean comparison as in better/worse, I just meant laying out
the
differences (Also, if ever such a comparison were done, it probably
wouldn't be by me;).
My objevtive in compiling the list is to help me think through language
implementation.
Ivan