[erlang-questions] Languages running on BEAM

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Sat Nov 14 19:47:27 CET 2015

I think an objective comparison would be very difficult as some of the
differences are of a religious nature, for examle lisp-1 vs lisp-2 :-), and
some are just a matter of preference.

You basically go with the one that feels the best.

Robert