[erlang-questions] Ets read concurrency tweak

Hynek Vychodil vychodil.hynek@REDACTED
Thu May 14 20:59:20 CEST 2015

I think you have to add at least few writes to see the difference. In your
case, all your scheduler threads have soon read lock (RO copy in their CPU
cache), so there is no effect of more granular locks.