[erlang-questions] Ets read concurrency tweak

Viacheslav V. Kovalev kovyl2404@REDACTED
Thu May 14 20:40:46 CEST 2015

I have run this test on following installations (without any
dramatical changes, except absolute values).

2 logical, 1 physical CPU, Erlang/OTP 17 [erts-6.1] [64-bit] [smp:2:2]
[async-threads:10] [hipe]
8 logical, 1 physical CPU, Erlang/OTP 17 [erts-6.4] [64-bit] [smp:8:8]
[async-threads:10] [hipe]
64 logical, 4 physical CPU, Erlang/OTP 17 [erts-6.3] [64-bit]
[smp:64:64] [async-threads:10] [hipe]

Also I've experimented with kernel-poll options. I believe it is about
another things, but anyway was interested.