[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Fri Mar 27 07:23:39 CET 2015

Greetings,

Blaming top posts when somebody mixes top posts and inline comments, in
a difficult to realize manner, is perhaps unfair. Could it not be the
inline part that is wrong, instead?

In the end I think that it is the quality of the post, even if it is a
top post, that has the final say.

Given a background of no problems with heavily edited quotes and inline
comments I understand that such an experience would make one like that
practice. My experience is not one of those. I would prefer no editing
of what I have written. It is therefore I top post. Do unto others etc.

bengt