[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Fri Mar 27 07:09:55 CET 2015

Greetings,

I think of top posting vs inline comments as something akin to emacs vs
vi. There is no motiviation for me to discuss the matter in a context
like the strongly one sided sentiments shown below.

bengt