[erlang-questions] Announcing Erlang.org Code of Conduct

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Tue Mar 24 07:12:25 CET 2015

Greetings,

I think that top posting is a good idea. It provides a complete context
that can be perused if needed. Those that know the subject do not have
to wade through many lines before they find the original content.

bengt