[erlang-questions] Erlang and Docker

Stefan Hellkvist hellkvist@REDACTED
Mon Jun 22 07:59:12 CEST 2015

Thank you for the information. I will look into both the Alpine image and
the Erlang-In-Docker project. For my current use cases there is currently
no need for erlang communication outside the container (I use docker
primarily to have a unified deployment format in a multi-language service
and for the namespaces separation) but it sounds like an interesting
feature for a distributed erlang scenario. Thanks!