[erlang-questions] program to analyse function usage

Pierre Fenoll pierrefenoll@REDACTED
Thu Jun 18 17:57:01 CEST 2015

You can use the index at other.erldocs.com/apps.js for a list of >10k Erlang projects, then the meta information (Erlang terms) at other.erldocs.com/Site/User/Repo/meta.txt if you need it.

The website is updated daily. I'm working on adding a pass that would enable people to run their code in order to get more information out of all those projects.
But uh. That's in the works.