[erlang-questions] HTTP client with sessions support

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Fri Jun 12 18:30:11 CEST 2015

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 3:31 PM Adrian Roe <roe.adrian@REDACTED> wrote:

>  One of the reasons I like (and extensively use) Gun is precisely because
> it does NOT automatically do stuff like track cookies for you or follow
> redirects.

Not sure if you know it, but Hackney as well doesn't handle redirection by
default. You need to set the option to do it. Anyway the approach of
hackney is to propose choice in the way you can handle easily any content
over HTTP collecting and implementing some common patterns but still
letting you the choice to ignore them.

- benoit