[erlang-questions] Austin Erlang User Group Logo

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Fri Jun 5 20:06:16 CEST 2015

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 5:36 PM, Loïc Hoguin <essen@REDACTED> wrote:
> On 06/05/2015 06:35 PM, Ladislav Lenart wrote:
>>
>> Hello.

>>> Using horns for T is nice, but what's the difference between
>>> #58 and #59? Putting the horns anywhere else doesn't look
>>> as nice, if you ask me. I'd drop the colon, so #58 or #59.
>>

>> I too like those two best,
>

> Same with a preference for #58 though.

Yep, now that I found the difference, I agree. #58 looks better,
although the E of Erlang is easier to see in #59.
I mean, the E in #58 doesn't look as nice, if you look at just the
E, but overall the #58's unbroken just lambda looks better.

So, #58.