[erlang-questions] Code upgrade messages

Dániel Szoboszlay dszoboszlay@REDACTED
Fri Jun 5 10:48:06 CEST 2015

Hi,

I don't know about any such notifications, but you can simply trace the
code_server process. It will send a {code_server, {module, M}} message
right after loading module M.

Cheers,
Daniel