[erlang-questions] Observer Crashdump Viewer bug?

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Mon Jun 1 21:53:09 CEST 2015

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 4:13 PM, Tuncer Ayaz wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 3:39 PM, Dan Gudmundsson wrote:
> > Works for me but I have a couple of wx fixes and some updates in
> > crashdump viewer on my branches.
>
> Sounds good. Let me know which commit(s) or branch and I'll check.

Seems fixed in git rev 2350129. I still see warning messages, but the
GUI doesn't stall anymore. This is without your extra branches and
just plain current master. Thanks for the fixes, which happen to
resolve this as well.

WARNING: Found unexpected tag:scheduler
WARNING: Found unexpected tag:scheduler
WARNING: Found unexpected line in general information:
Calling Thread
WARNING: Found unexpected line in ETS info:
Chain Length Avg
[last two lines repeated 20 times]