[erlang-questions] cowboy_router weird availability error

CT Radu ct.radu.001@REDACTED
Fri Jan 23 11:33:40 CET 2015

Solved.
The problem was a prepackaged cowboy (ebin dir) that was shipped as it is
and packed in the release.
The code wanted 1.0.x, the release was packed with 0.6.1.

Sorry for the spam.
Regards,
Tiberiu