[erlang-questions] cowboy_router weird availability error

CT Radu ct.radu.001@REDACTED
Thu Jan 22 11:32:30 CET 2015

Hello everyone,

I'm experiencing a weird behavior related to cowboy.

I have an application that uses cowboy for the webinterface.
Prior to this month we used 0.6.1 and recently I started to update it to
1.0.1

I get the following error only when I start the application on fedora 20
(using R16B03-1)

[error] <0.943.0>Undefined - Undefined:Undefined:Undefined - CRASH REPORT
Process <0.943.0> with 0 neighbours exited with reason: call to undefined
function cowboy_router:compile([{'_',[{[<<"/wsock">>]...

The same code, compiled the same R16B03-1 on centos 6, when started,
properly finds
the cowboy_router module and executes the cowboy_router:compile code.

Cowboy is included in app.src in the applications section.
Also (I think this is redundant) I've started it in the top application
module (the one with the suffix _app.erl).

Still, I cannot start my application on fedora 20...
This application is packed as a release using relx.

Any ideas where I could look or what I may have missed ?

Many thanks,
Tiberiu