[erlang-questions] Ideas on Distributed Programming on single machine

Sat Jan 17 21:05:00 CET 2015

Wow! I am glad to know I am wrong because this opens up opportunities to do
distributed programming on my Macbook :)
Since I am very new to this, do you mind sharing any resources, links that
I can read to learn about "How to do" them?

Thanks a lot Christopher