[erlang-questions] travis-ci erlang support broken?

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Fri Jan 2 22:20:13 CET 2015

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 9:49 PM, Tuncer Ayaz wrote:
> Does anybody know if the following travis-ci Erlang distro breakage is
> due to some kind of recent compartmentalization changes, and if so,
> what changes are required to continue using travis-ci for Erlang?
>
> Can we use only short names for nodes now?
>
> curl https://s3.amazonaws.com/archive.travis-ci.org/jobs/45606731/log.txt
> | tail -n 45

The relevant bit:
{error_logger,{{2015,1,1},{13,48,39}},
    "Can't set long node name!\nPlease check your configuration\n",[]}

Also, I should have tried -sname before asking the list:
https://github.com/rebar/rebar/pull/421