[erlang-questions] Mnesia best practices - a meta question

Lloyd R. Prentice lloyd@REDACTED
Tue Dec 15 15:55:17 CET 2015

I've zeroed in on mnesia as the backend for the web application I'm developing for indie author/publishers. I've searched and read everything I can find on implementing and managing mnesia databases, including Klacke's fine manual. But I'm still left with many questions--- mostly arising from the fact that my users need to maintain and manage a large and diverse collection of data. I've identified more than fifty tables.

I wish I had the knowledge and experience to write a mnesia best practices manual, but I don't. Thus, my meta question:

Would it be more appropriate to bundle all my questions up in one post? Or to ask them in separate posts?

Many thanks,

LRP

Sent from my iPad