[erlang-questions] String parsing recommendations

zxq9 zxq9@REDACTED
Mon Dec 14 05:02:24 CET 2015

On 2015年12月13日 日曜日 22:33:37 Mark Steele wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is a pretty basic question, but I'm new so bear with me.
>
> I've got a binary that might look something like this:
>
> <<"(foo,bar(faz,fez,fur(foe)),fuz)">>
>
> Parsed, the it might look like:
>   [
>    [<<"foo">>],
>   ]
>

> Any recommendations on the best approach to tackle this in Erlang?

I'm a little confused about what you are asking. Can you provide some
example input, and some example output? It seems like you're asking
how to write a function that takes input X and returns output Y...?

-Craig